Do you, or does someone you love need Homecare?
This list of questions will help you decide if Homecare is the best solution for your needs. Use it as a conversation starter, or as a tool to decide if homecare is the best option.
- Do you ever feel disoriented or confused?
- Have you recently had a fall?
- Do you feel unsafe in your own home?
- Is it difficult to get in and out of bed?
- Do you skip meals?
- Do you feel lonely?
- Do you need assistance with bathing?
- Do you have incontinence?
- Do you need a ride to appointments or errands?
- Can you do your own laundry?
- Do you need help getting dressed?
- Are you showing signs of dementia?
- Are you able to clean your own home?
- Are you recovering from surgery?
- Do you need help exercising and staying fit?
- Do you need medication reminders?
- Do you have a hard time climbing stairs?
- Do you eat a lot of frozen meals?
- Do wake in the middle of the night and need help?
- Do you have an illness or chronic condition?
If you answered yes to 2 or more, Homecare might be a great option for you or your loved one.
For as little as $100 a day, you can have assistance in the privacy of your own home. Many Long Term Care insurance policies will cover most of the cost of homecare, so please call us today to find out how we can help you stay in your home and stay safe. 425 679 5770
Capability Homecare is locally owned and operated and serves seniors in Pierce, King and Snohomish counties.